Thursday, May 14, 2009

I don't know if anyone reads these musing but if they did and found that I've not posted anything for a month then finding me back might be uplifting. I had so many contacts that required my whole day that I decided to wait to post something until I had something from working with people that would be valuable for others. I now have a number of topics that will give me something to write about.

One of the most common topics that people who contact me want information on is the question of why can't they use other methods for dealing with septic disposal field failure than the few options "allowed" them by their local EHD or DEQ. They understand the Pirana System and the Septic Genie technology and can't understand why the employees at their local health department can't understand it.

1 comment:

  1. Superior Blog.
    It really gives excellent information about septic, sewer and drain services.
    septic systems maintenance holland mi

    ReplyDelete